This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit Cion Corp’s website, regardless of where you are accessing Cion Corp’s website from, and tell you about your rights and how they are protected.
Cion Corp is comprised of many different legal entities operating around the world. When the name Cion, us, we, our, or Cion Corp is mentioned in this Privacy section, we are referring to the relevant entity in the Cion Corp responsible for processing your data.
If you have any questions or concerns with respect to privacy, please contact privacy@Cion.com
In order to comply with the privacy laws governing the jurisdictions in which the Cion Corp has offices, we will:
- Only collect personal information that is relevant and necessary for the purposes identified at the time of collection (i.e. employment application, maintaining commercial relations, service needs, legal and regulatory requirements, etc).
- Where relevant and necessary, obtain consent for the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. You will be entitled to modify or withdraw your consent.
- Use and disclose personal information only for the specified purposes for which it was collected.
- Upon request, provide you with information about the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information. Upon request, we will erase information that is inaccurate, out of date or is no longer required for the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
- Use appropriate security measures to ensure that personal information is secure and only store such information for as long as necessary for business or legal reasons.
Types of Personal Data Collected
Cion Corp may collect the following types of personal information through this website:
- Contact details
- Marketing and communication preferences
- Website usage history
Cion Corp may share your personal data with the third parties listed below in order to improve the website experience, consider applications for employment, maintain commercial relations, service the needs of the website user, and maintain legal and regulatory compliance.
- Other Cion Corp companies, affiliates, or parents
- Third party supplier to Cion Corp of business services, such as IT, Marketing, Google Analytics, or Human Resources.
- Third parties with which Cion Corp desires to sell, merge or transfer all or part of our business or assets. Should any such change occur, Cion Corp agrees to handle private information consistent with the terms outlined herein.
We share your personal data within the Cion Corp. If you are accessing this website from within the European Economic Area this will involve transferring your data outside of the European Economic Area. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the European Economic Area, we ensure a similar level of protection to that required by the European Economic Area is applied.
Please contact us should you desire further information on the transfer and storage of personal information.
Protection of Personal Information
Cion Corp will use appropriate security safeguards to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, or destruction.
Under certain circumstances, the laws governing the collection and use of your personal information may provide rights with respect to your personal information. Some examples of these rights are: (i) requesting access to your personal information; (ii) requesting a correction of your personal information; and (iii) requesting a deletion of your personal information.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cion Corp’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cion Corp’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cion Corp at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Cion Corp’s website are provided “as is”. Cion Corp makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cion Corp does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Cion Corp or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cion Corp’s Internet site, even if Cion Corp or a Cion Corp authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Cion Corp’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cion Corp does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Cion Corp may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Cion Corp does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Cion Corp has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cion Corp of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Cion Corp’s website shall be governed by the laws of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.